Conemaugh Emergency Medicine Residency Interview Process
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center’s Emergency Medicine Residency Program participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) from the Association of American Medical Colleges. We do not take J1-Visas into our program; Only US citizens or green card applicants.
Once the candidate's application and credentials have been reviewed and/or approved, the Program Coordinator will invite the candidate for an interview with the Program Director and faculty members. Candidates will also join current residents for lunch and a tour of Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center and its campus. Personal interviews are by invitation only and required for acceptance to the program. Overnight accommodations are provided if necessary.
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official medical school transcript
- Dean's letter - MSPE
- COMLEX scores Part I and II or USMLE Part 1 & 2
- Two (2) Standardized Letters of Evaluation (SLOE)
- Meet and Greet the night before
- Meet with Program Director
- Meet with faculty members
- Meet with Emergency Medicine residents for lunch and campus tour