Undergraduate and/or grad and School/major: UNC Wilmington
Medical School: DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine
Home Community: Stateville, NC
What attracted you to Memorial Medical Center?
1. The people - everyone is so welcoming and gets along really well to get the job done!
2. The location - my husband and I love to be close to a lot of outdoor activities . . . here you are never more than an hour away from hiking, biking, rock climbing, white water rafting, tubing, skiing, the list goes on
3. The hospital - I knew I wanted to work at a trauma center. It's never boring at Conemaugh. During my first week on the job, we had 7 trauma cases in a single shift.
Personal Goals: Too many to write down . . . mainly just working to be better every day
Craziest / Best / Worst Job: Best job was anatomy and physciology TA at UNCW
Interesting fact: I love construction work....aspire to perfect my woodworking skills.
- Emergency Medicine Residency
- Family Medicine Residency
- General Surgery Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Medical Students
- Pharmacy Residency
- Psychology Internship
- Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Graduate Residents