Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center Pharmacy Residency
Phone: (814) 534-9896
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center's Postgraduate Year One (PGY1) Pharmacy Residency Program develops confident practitioners with knowledge and clinical skills needed for continuous professional growth. It emphasizes improving resident skills in teaching and patient care.
- One-year program offering extensive learning opportunities in a wide range of clinical settings
- Required and elective rotations
- Instruction in evidenced-based medicine
- Individualized faculty-resident interaction
- Well-rounded experience that strengthens clinical skills and prepares residents for their next career step
- Resources of distinguished academic organizations through our affiliations and faculty positions with Ohio Northern University, University of Pittsburgh, and Duquesne University.
Application to the Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center Pharmacy Residency Program is made utilizing Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PHORCAS). Please submit your application materials to our program through the PHORCAS system.
- Application Deadline: January 15
- Program Start Date: July 1
- Number of Positions: 4
- Stipend: Competitive
- Staffing: Every other weekend
- Eligibility: Pennsylvania license and Doctor of Pharmacy Degree